jontando

Thank you for riding my train of thought. Please wait until we come to a complete stop, and deposit your trash in the comment box.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I'm out of coffee

I just used my last batch of coffee. I didn't even have enough for a whole pot. Actually I did, but I like it strong so I went with half a pot with what I had. I refuse to buy Starbuck's, not because it's too expensive but rather because I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't have one on their block. I'd actually have to drive 4 miles (yes - I know exactly how far the closest one is) to get there. I could drive down the street to Ralph's but I'd feel guilty crossing the picket lines. I'll wait to do that when I'm out of cat food and beer. Did you know cat food stays crunchy in Heineken?

So I'm now out of coffee and while Trader Joe's is half a block away from me, I'm just going to sit here and take it. Trader Joe's coffee isn't that good (not that Starbuck's is great or anything) and just not a big enough motivation for me to leave the dark cave that is my house. I have the shades down, the computer on, and I'm sitting in my leather massage chair with no coffee. At least my butt is happy.

Wait a minute...

Nevermind, I have some whole beans in the freezer.

Fuck, now I'm out of cigarettes.