jontando

Thank you for riding my train of thought. Please wait until we come to a complete stop, and deposit your trash in the comment box.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

It never ends

I thought I was done with this freelance work, as the movie OPENS next Wednesday, but the director called me on Thursday from New Zealand and asked me to change a few things, and to transfer the files to an online storage spot he set up. All 1.6 gigs of it.

So I haven't been online much, other than to check messages.

I did spend Friday night at only's studio though, which was a needed break from sitting in front of the screen here at home. Even hung out with Misery, which was cool except for her being on the phone most of the time with her little boytoy. It's cool having a completely platonic friend like her, for so many reasons. The only downside is that all my friends at the studio thought we had something going on.